Support the work of Gaia Education
You can support the vital work of Gaia Education and help catalyse the global shift towards regenerative lifestyles…
Become a Gaia Education sponsor…
• By sponsoring Gaia Education, you know that you are directly contributing to the global transition to regenerative lifestyles on all levels, from grassroots, climate change-affected communities in crisis, up to
high-level governmental, academic and international organisations.
• Our corporate partnership packages go beyond just ‘funding’. Would your staff benefit from Gaia Education training and consultancy services? Could you support us with your expertise? Let’s develop a package together!
Support equal access to our e-learning and face-to-face programmes...
- Underserved communities across the World are those who benefit most from Gaia Education courses,
- With your help, we can provide free places to those who need it most, and create post-training learning programmes where participants are supported to implement their learning in their local communities.
Examples of our programmes:
- GEDS - our flagship Design for Sustainability course
- SDG Africa
- Renewable Energies for Sustainable Development
- Local Water Solutions for Global Challenges
- Ecosystem Restoration Design
- SDGs Training for Multipliers
• Training of Trainers for ESD Facilitators
Support our curriculum and e-platform development work across Europe...
By nurturing our work with ECOLISE - the EU’s largest network for ESD education, you will help us continue to develop and roll out cutting edge blended learning curricula and materials for community-led ESD. Current examples of our EU Erasmus+ work:
- Gaia YES! In partnership with 4 European organisations, including Tallinn University, we are developing a schools’ curriculum and teachers’ handbook based on Gaia Education’s 4D ESD curriculum
- Youth in Transition: In partnership with 5 EU-based ESD organisations, we are developing curricula to promote sustainable lifestyle choices & active citizenship among young people via an e-learning platform
Finance our Project-Based Learning Programmes…
- Our long-term, international development projects in climate change-affected areas in Europe, Asia and Africa, are transformational. They bring cutting edge sustainability learning to those who need it most, who then themselves become change agents for their regions in the transition to regenerative livelihoods.
- Success stories include our A-rated, DFID-funded project in Senegal, supporting female farmers to transform barren land to abundant fields to regenerative livelihoods, and our Scottish Gov-funded project in partnership with WWF Zambia and YEFI Zambia, supporting Zambian young farmers to lead conservation and the transition to regenerative livelihoods, resulting in internationally exportable honey
- We have ready a vital, £250,000 project in Bangladesh, supporting coastal farmers to mitigate and adapt to catastrophic climate change effects. It was about to launch when governmental cuts cancelled it. We are now urgently seeking replacement funding
Sponsor our Academic partnerships…
- We partner with academic establishments to offer academic credits or joint certificates for courses based on the Gaia Education sustainability curriculum, eg:
- We are developing academic courses and an MSc with Tallin University in Estonia, and the University of Gothenburg in Sweden;
- We provide Masters degree students at UNIFAL-MG Brazil with our GEDS programme as credit towards their degree.
- We are currently developing a package, in partnership with international academic partners, to support African nations achieve their SDG targets via policy advice, online programmes, materials and curricula and project-based learning programmes.
About Gaia Education
Gaia Education is a leading international provider of Education for Sustainable Development. We offer SDG 4.7 policy advice, ESD curriculum development services, online and face-to-face trainings for regenerative change, and long-term project-based learning programmes for communities facing climate-related crises. We have worked with 146 partner organisations in 55 countries, ranging from community organisations to regional NGOs, from universities to national governments and UN agencies.
Our founding team of sustainability experts created our ground-breaking 4-Dimensional Whole Systems Design approach. We add the exploration of a shift in Worldview to the other sustainability pillars of Social, Ecological, and Economic, with transformational effect.
Our work complements and provides expert guidance in accelerating the implementation of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. We are associated with United Nations Department of Public Information, a key partner of UNESCO’s
Global Action Programme on ESD, and a partner of UNITAR, with whom we conduct specialised e-learning and trainings.